Perioperative Medicine MSc
Accessible full or part-time, this programme is ideally suited to those working ‘at the coalface’ in the care of patients considering, preparing for, having and recovering from surgery. With a faculty from UCL, UK and abroad, this Perioperative Medicine MSc will help you develop the professional skills and aptitude that you can take back to the bedside and clinic to improve the care of high risk surgical patients. Distance learning accessible full or part-time between 1- 5 years.
Who will benefit from this programme?
The programme is mainly aimed at doctors specialising in anaesthesia, surgery and medicine, but is very much suited to specialist nurses and other perioperative healthcare workers.
- The Landscape of Perioperative Medicine
- Towards a New Model in Perioperative Care
- Data and Statistics in Perioperative Care
- Quality, Safety and Leadership in Perioperative Care
- The Evolving Paradigm in Perioperative Care
- Perioperative Pain and Cancer Disease
- Perioperative Issues for an Ageing Population
- Special Topics in Perioperative Care
- Dissertation/Research Project (MSc only)